NTA/Staples Business Advantage
Staples is honored to be NTA’s newest Corporate Partner for office supplies. We have entered into a long term cost savings partnership. Our commitment will be to provide you with competitive prices, access to more than 30,000 items, and free next day delivery. By joining today, you will have access to www.staplesadvantage.com, which is Staples’ business-to-business internet ordering solution. With StaplesAdvantage.com, you will be able to order supplies electronically from your computer anytime.
Unbelievably low prices. With no surprises.
What’s more, Staples Business Advantage offers Fast and Free Delivery on orders $50 or more, so your order is always there when you need it.
- Discounts Averaging 60 percent off more than 4,000 items in the Pre-Priced Catalog.
- Discounts Averaging 40 percent off our large stock catalog.
- Multiple ordering Channels: On-line, Fax or Phone.
- Digital copy services dropped at your doorstep. Just send your quote to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quote your copy service needs from HR manuals, large banners, and all other copy services.
- Computer and technology supplies, furniture and more.
- Check out www.staplesadvantage.com to see all our lines of business.
Sign Up Your Company Today With Staples!
If you have not registered for this program or have not received your logon information, please fill out the form below. You will receive your account and logon information within a few days of submitting this form. You will not be able to log in to www.stapleslink.com until you have received an email confirming your registration. Register now to order online!
Brian Morin – Staples
31 Commercial Street
Sharon, MA 02067-1612
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015