Corporate & Strategic Partners
NTA’s Corporate Partners offer programs and discounts that can save your company money. Click on the logos and company names below to learn more about the specific programs available and start saving! NTA endorses these fine companies for the products and/or services they offer as exclusive Corporate Partners. While membership in NTA is a requirement to qualify for these exclusive NTA benefit programs, each member is subject to an application and/or guidelines to participate, in accordance with each Corporate Partner’s terms and conditions.
For more information about NTA’s Corporate & Strategic Partners, email Morgan Maravich or call +1. 859.264.6552.
Strategic partnerships is a philosophy NTA fosters to help connect members to those who can bring a whole new outlook to your organization. These partnerships enable NTA to make continuous improvements for the membership through collaboration on partner’s resources, education, benefits and technologies. At NTA, we call this co-opetition.
When establishing agreements with other organizations, NTA looks for a partner that will bring more buyers to our events, enhance our educational offerings, promote NTA membership and offer member-specific benefits.
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015