Faith Travel Association
For many travelers, the journey is as much about the spirit as it is about the body. The journey begins here. The Faith Travel Association is a worldwide community of tour operators, travel agents, destinations and travel suppliers serving the faith-based travel market. The World Tourism Organization estimates that approximately 330 million tourists visit the world’s key religious sites every year.
Faith-based travel includes pilgrimages, leisure trips, getaways, adventure and active travel, conferences, events, missions, humanitarian trips and more. NTA members can add a suite of FTA benefits focused on the faith-based travel segment to their annual membership subscription.
FTA Membership Benefits
- Exclusive business and networking events.
- Quarterly e-magazine, Routes of Faith, highlighting FTA members.
- Special programming to reach the faith leader community.
- Access to exclusive online content and the bi-annual business survey of FTA members.
- Invitation to participate in FTA-only Product Development Trips (tour operators only) and marketing programs.
Access FTA With a Small Addition To Annual Dues
- Travel Planner: $49
- Tour Operator: $99
- Supplier, DMO, Associate: $199
Routes of Faith Magazine
Routes of Faith is the quarterly publication of Faith Travel Association, blending articles that educate and inspire as well as share the many destinations offered by FTA members. Our publication works to bridge the gap between our tour operators, suppliers, agents and DMOs with faith leaders around the world. By offering stories that inspire leaders of all faiths to promote travel as a tool for spiritual growth, we help churches enjoy greater cultural awareness and growth. Routes of Faith also provides articles that educate readers to new and innovative ways to travel, including eco-friendly and sustainable trends.
Official Airline Partner:
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015