TAKE YOUR TRAVEL BUSINESS FURTHER WITH NTA.
At NTA, we’re working hard to promote the travel industry by providing research, educational and network opportunities, and by helping businesses connect with one another. In fact, we’ve helped our members generate over $400 million in new business just over the last three years.
Want to do Travel Exchange but not an NTA member? Easy! Just call 800.682.8886 and have Jen Royse hook you up.
No matter what you do in the travel industry, no matter what you’re looking for in a travel organization, NTA’s got you covered. NTA offers membership for a variety of travel industry buyers and sellers.
Grab your free download 3 NTA How-tos for Travel Pros.
It’s important to choose the membership level that best suits you and your business, but if you have any questions about NTA or membership dues options not listed below, please contact our membership team.
NTA tour operators create, buy and sell packaged travel and serve people traveling to, from and within North America. NTA operators also may offer receptive services to other operators.
China Inbound Program: Dues + $400 program fee
Destination Marketing Organization
This membership category applies to non-travel industry applicants. Companies offering a product, service, tool or resource that benefits NTA members in areas such as insurance, marketing, technology and printing should apply to become associate members.
This membership category is for any individual who engages in educational or research activities related to travel and tourism.
Questions? Contact NTA’s Membership Team
Tour operators and tour suppliers (Central & Western Regions, U.S. and Canada) and Travel Planners (all regions, U.S. and Canada)Email+1.859.264.6555
Tour operators and tour suppliers (Eastern U.S. and Canada) and DMOs (all regions, U.S. and Canada)Email+1.859.264.6561
Associate sales (all regions, U.S. and Canada)Email+1.859.264.6552
Coordinator, Database & MembershipEmail+1.859.264.6576
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015