NTA Members—Earn Revenue While Protecting Your Travelers
For more than a decade, Global Rescue has set the standard for travel risk and crisis management support. That’s why the world’s most respected tour operators, associations, and membership organizations trust us to protect their travelers and their businesses.
Global Rescue services include:
- Redundant global operations centers, staffed 24/7/365
- Medical and security, field rescue and evacuation services provided by full-time, first responders, nurses, physicians and former military special operations personnel
- Deployable personnel to point of illness, injury or bedside
- More than 200 worldwide medical centers of excellence
- Exclusive relationship with Johns Hopkins Medicine
If an emergency occurs, are you prepared?
We provide the industry’s leading travel risk and crisis management program (TRCM®) for tour operators and travel agents. Global Rescue’s TRCM program can help tour operators:
- Reduce the risk of liability
- Protect their travelers, staff and brand
- Earn additional revenue
Global Rescue Solutions
PRE-trip planning, training and support
- Emergency Action Plan
- When crises occur, you will have a plan, be trained and be ready.
- GRID Information and Intelligence Disclosure
- Global Rescue’s GRIDsm Platform and mobile app automatically provides you and your travelers with travel intelligence.
Crisis management, response and evacuation
- 24/7/365 Emergency Operations Center Support
- Global Rescue personnel are standing by to assist you with your emergency — regardless of the complexity.
- Medical Advisory, Field Rescue and Evacuation
- Our critical care paramedics, nurses and physicians and subspecialists at Johns Hopkins Medicine will advise, rescue and evacuate your travelers.
- Security Advisory, Field Rescue and Extraction
- Global Rescue’s military special operations veterans will assess the threat, deploy and extract your travelers and staff to safety.
For a comprehensive assessment of your travel protection needs and to learn more about earning revenue with Global Rescue, contact Christopher Palmieri Associate Director, Response Services/ Consumer Global Rescue. | Office: 617-210-8102 | Cell: 401-241-6488 | Email: email@example.com
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015