Travel Exchange combines the NTA Convention and the FTA Conference on one floor to offer packaged-travel professionals from around the world the best business-building event in the industry. Registration is open! Appointment-taking buyers register for US$99 until Nov. 12.
*The earlier you register, the better matched your prescheduled appointments will be.
Your TREX16 calendar & guide
- Appointments in the Supplier Exchange and Destination Pavilion.
- Full schedule of networking opportunities and education sessions.
- Faith Travel Association Pavilion.
- Sponsored evening events at popular local attractions.
TREX15 Week in Review
This show delivers
- The newest travel product in every U.S. state, Canadian province and 30+ attending countries in the Tour & Travel Exchange and Destination Pavilion.
- Education that delivers specific takeaways and how-tos you can put into practice as soon as you get home.
- Your NTA colleagues and FTA members to partner up with, share ideas and work out details face to face.
Click here to meet NTA Tour Operators.
These are the buyers you need to be in front of.
- NTA buyers serve every age of client and every market.
- As a group, NTA did more than $8.8 billion in sales last year.
- Tour operators booked/anticipated over $263,000 of business at TREX14.
Come buy, sell, partner up, create, brainstorm, learn from each other, swap stories, share goals and grow your business.
The Atlanta CVB and
Georgia Department of Tourism
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd. NW
Atlanta, GA 30313-1591
For the latest Travel Exchange news check NTAonline.com, watch your inbox for NTA's weekly e-newsletter, Tuesday, and check your mailbox for NTA's monthly publication Courier. Returning for its second annual appearance, NTA's delegate-only e-newsletter, TREXpress, will keep you updated on all things Travel Exchange '16 and some local flavor, too, leading up to Atlanta.
Interested in sponsoring? Click here for available sponsorships or contact Karla DiNardo to create your own!
The National Tour Association is the leading association for professionals serving travelers to, from and within North America. NTA members represent more travel product and have access to more business-to-business networking than in any other association in the industry. That includes product in every U.S. state, Canadian province and more than 40 countries. For more information on NTA, visit NTAonline.com.