Travel Exchange brings together NTA and FTA members on one floor to offer travel professionals from around the world the best business-building show in the industry. Registration is now open.
*So nice, let's do it twice!
Get half off your San Antonio registration when you sign up for both shows in 2017. San Antonio registration link found on your St. Louis confirmation page.
- Appointments in the Supplier Exchange and Destination Pavilion.
- Full schedule of networking opportunities and education sessions.
- Sponsored evening events at popular local attractions.
This show delivers
- The newest travel product in every U.S. state, Canadian province and 30+ attending countries in the Tour & Travel Exchange and Destination Pavilion.
- Education that delivers specific takeaways and how-tos you can put into practice as soon as you get home.
- Your NTA colleagues and FTA members to partner up with, share ideas and work out details face to face.
Click here to meet NTA Tour Operators.
These are the buyers you need to be in front of.
- NTA buyers serve every age of client and every market.
- As a group, NTA did more than $8.8 billion in sales last year.
- In the past three years, Travel Exchange attendees generated nearly $400 million in business.
Come buy, sell, partner up, create, brainstorm, learn from each other, swap stories, share goals and grow your business.
See short clips from TREX16 produced by Robb Cohen Photography & Video below.
Day 1 & 2
Day 3 & 4
A look back at #TREX16
701 Convention Plaza
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
For the latest Travel Exchange news check NTAonline.com, watch your inbox for NTA's weekly e-newsletter, Tuesday, and check your mailbox for NTA's monthly publication Courier. Returning for its third annual appearance, NTA's delegate-only e-newsletter, TREXpress, will keep you updated on all things Travel Exchange '17 and some local flavor, too, leading up to St. Louis.
Interested in sponsoring? Click here for available sponsorships.
Founded in 1951, the National Tour Association is the premier organization of packaged travel professionals who serve travelers to, from and within North America. Our 700+ buyer members are tour operators who package travel domestically and around the world as well as travel agents who sell these tours. Our seller members—500 destinations and 1,100 tour suppliers—specialize in markets such as student, family, faith, adventure, culinary, China inbound and more. NTAonline.com | @NTAnews