Travel Exchange is a member-only event that combines the NTA Convention and the FTA Conference on one floor to offer packaged-travel professionals from around the world the best business-building show in the industry.
- Appointments in the Supplier Exchange and Destination Pavilion.
- Full schedule of networking opportunities and education sessions.
- Faith Travel Association Pavilion.
- Sponsored evening events at popular local attractions.
This show delivers
- The newest travel product in every U.S. state, Canadian province and 30+ attending countries in the Tour & Travel Exchange and Destination Pavilion.
- Education that delivers specific takeaways and how-tos you can put into practice as soon as you get home.
- Your NTA colleagues and FTA members to partner up with, share ideas and work out details face to face.
Click here to meet NTA Tour Operators.
These are the buyers you need to be in front of.
- NTA buyers serve every age of client and every market.
- As a group, NTA did more than $8.8 billion in sales last year.
- In the past three years, Travel Exchange attendees generated $393 million in business.
Come buy, sell, partner up, create, brainstorm, learn from each other, swap stories, share goals and grow your business.
See short clips from TREX16 produced by Robb Cohen Photography & Video below!
Day 1 & 2
Day 3 & 4
A look back at #TREX16
701 Convention Plaza
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
For the latest Travel Exchange news check NTAonline.com, watch your inbox for NTA's weekly e-newsletter, Tuesday, and check your mailbox for NTA's monthly publication Courier. Returning for its third annual appearance, NTA's delegate-only e-newsletter, TREXpress, will keep you updated on all things Travel Exchange '17 and some local flavor, too, leading up to St. Louis.
Interested in sponsoring? Click here for available sponsorships.
The National Tour Association is the leading association for professionals serving travelers to, from and within North America. NTA members represent more travel product and have access to more business-to-business networking than in any other association in the industry. That includes product in every U.S. state, Canadian province and more than 40 countries. For more information on NTA, visit NTAonline.com.