Contact 2013: Waves of Change
“Contact is where I learn how to keep my business prepared to thrive in this fast-changing market.”—Nick Calderazzo, Twin Travel Concepts
“Over the past year we realized new business that I can directly attribute to being at Contact.”—Courtney Ashley, About Tours
Contact – NTA's Annual Tour Operator Retreat.
Contact is an annual gathering that is:
- exclusive to operators.*
- held in a gorgeous resort setting.
- focused on in-depth education.
- designed to foster operator-to-operator conversations and partnerships.
*NTA suppliers and destinations can attend this operator-exclusive event by sponsoring.
The education portion at Contact runs along three tracks:
- Owner/CEO (must be an owner or CEO to attend these sessions)
Join us August 15–17, 2013 in Hawai‘i, the Big Island for:
- intimate networking events.
- specific, targeted education.
- expanded partnering opportunities.
Contact 2013 will take place at Hilton Waikoloa Village, a 62-acre resort on the Kohala Coast on Hawai‘i Island, where you can swim, golf, dine, dolphin-watch and participate in the 5K Fun(d) Run.