Are you receiving the best pricing from your payment processor?
Chase is excited to offer NTA members a new payment processing program. With exclusively negotiated pricing to accept credit and debit cards, now is the perfect time to switch. Let one of its industry specialists show you what you’re paying to accept debit and credit cards today and what you could be saving with Chase.
It only takes a few minutes, and there’s no obligation to switch. You’ve got nothing to lose!
Pricing negotiated exclusively for NTA members
No-hassle integration and setup
Manage transactions with online reporting tools
24/7, live customer service
Switching Could Help You Save
Let us provide you with a free, no-obligation cost comparison. Contact Leon Talent at Chase today at 888.843.0887 or +1.214.849.3624.
*For a free cost comparison, provide Chase with at least three (3) months of your most recent MasterCard® and Visa® merchant processing statements. The cost comparison will be based on a calculation of the overall cost for comparable services, as determined by the processing statements you provide, and will exclude all one time fees.
Businesses are required to complete an application and agree to terms and conditions at the time of enrollment. All businesses are subject to credit approval. Merchant services are provided by Paymentech, LLC (“Chase”), a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
©2015 Paymentech, LLC. All rights reserved.
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015